Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The beginning!

Hello Everyone!  So we created a summer bucket list and made a cute little bucket with all of our fun things we'd like to do this summer.  I thought it would be fun to capture all of our summer bucket list adventures on camera and then document them on a blog for our friends and family to see.  My friend does a blog and I love checking it weekly to see her family's adventures and she has inspired me to make my own.  Thanks Laura!

So as we complete our bucket list adventures I will post them on my blog with notes about the day and activities.  I will do my best to keep up with this and hope that people tune in to see what the Van Pay's are up to next!  If this is something that I enjoy along the way and people are looking at it I might continue doing it.  We will have to see.  Stay tuned for our first bucket list pictures coming soon!
Happy Summer!
Here's our Bucket List! Thanks for the idea Pintrest!



Caitlen


No comments:

Post a Comment