Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bucket List Item #2....The Library!

Another item on our list was a visit to the library.  We love going to our library.  They always have a lot going on for kids and best of all it's always FREE!  At the beginning of June, (yes I know I'm late getting this posted!), they had a kick off to summer event.  There was arts and crafts and fun activities for the kids.  But best of all, Curious George was there!  Jackson's favorite is still Curious George so we knew for sure that we were going to take the boys.  The day before we were supposed to go I had a schedule change at work so I wasn't able to go so Jon took the boys by himself.  We also had 3 other friends of ours go with their children and I guess everyone had a good time.  Jack was so excited to tell me about meeting Curious George.  Although he kept asking me where the man with the yellow hat was.  He was very concerned that Curious George was there all alone!


Jackson made some art projects there as well.  I believe this was supposed to be a book mark!


He gave George a high five!

I'm sure there will be more fun times at the library this summer!

Caitlen

No comments:

Post a Comment